To ensure a long lifetime to your Undersea Bikini, please follow our care instructions on each product:
- Hand wash only! Washing machines and detergents can be very harsh and will damage your swimwear even if done just the once.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach!
- We recommend not to iron your swimsuit, but if you really wish to do it, iron with the maximum sole-plate temperature of 110 ° !
- Avoid spin dry! Squeeze off excess water or delicate spin. Hang to dry in shade!
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your swimwear over time.
- We recommend you to rinse your swimsuit right after use and wash it well when you get home in cool, clean water. This will minimize the amount of the fabric is exposed to harsh agents, like salt, sand or chlorine.
- Do not leave your swimwear in direct sunlight as this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimwear in spa baths, as it could cause damage to the garment.
Undersea Bikinis resist chlorine and other chemicals 5-10 times longer than unprotected elastane, which allows garments to keep their shape and bright color longer.