To ensure a long lifetime to your Undersea Bikini, please follow our care instructions on each product:
- Hand wash or machine wash at maximum 40 °C!
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach!
- We recommend not to iron your swimsuit, but if you really wish to do it, iron with the maximum sole-plate temperature of 110 ° !
- Avoid spin dry! Squeeze off excess water or delicate spin. Hang to dry!
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Color dyed with a particular fluo dyestuff that might create a “blue stains” effect in conditions of high humidity or temperature. This effect can be eliminated: machine wash the garment with soap at 30 °C, delicate tumbler dry or hang to dry.
- We recommend you to rinse your swimsuit right after use and wash it well when you get home in cool, clean water. This will minimize the amount of the fabric is exposed to harsh agents, like salt, sand or chlorine.
Undersea Bikinis resist chlorine and other chemicals 5-10 times longer than unprotected elastane, which allows garments to keep their shape and bright color longer.